-FOXER- Dev Log

@CodeAlpaca and I are making a game together, its about a fox, go try it out! This game has only been a few hours in production and yet it is showing lots of promise. Foxer will be infinite, but I made a level for you all to try and get the fastest time possible… Good luck!

18 Likes

First Post In Foxer!

5 Likes

But you’re the second play in foxer if you click on the link…

3 Likes

But get this!
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

HOW, how did you get that???

3 Likes

Pro Speedrunner they call me

3 Likes

It’s my thing :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni If you really want to know the secret is to keep your mouse on the stone and I have a big mouse also get lucky with your jumps because some jumps can be small if you jump on the ledge so if you get technical with it you can really get speed with doing it if you know how far you will jump and if you can make it. Please make a restart button so I can restart without reloading!

3 Likes

You can just fall off the edge to restart

3 Likes

The 1 second takes to long XD

1 Like

If it is alright with you, could I make the game music? If so what type of music, you going for and the instruments?

2 Likes

The game isnt developed enough for me to decide what kind of music I want, and I appreciate the sentiment, but I will probs make it myself because I would most understand the vibe :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Finished making Danger bricks, these hurt you when you step on them

2 Likes

True, how about another map where you can go up it, I feel like it is easy enough to make a ground land world seeing that the fox ascends up in the dungeon which would mean it goes to ground at the end.

I saw and boy are they annoying!

Seems like a great game! Cant try it out yet unfortunately, i’ll try tomorrow! (Also why does this sound like it came from a review topic.)

1 Like

You will understand when you play, it is pretty lonely sometimes if you play it enough, some chill or funky music would make it less lonely, but that’s why Hong_Jooni_Pooni has to decide the music.

1 Like

It’s got nice doodle jump vibes

4 Likes

I just got a score of 231. I don’t think it saved (I don’t know why) but I love parkour and think this game is very interesting and fun.

4 Likes

Impossible!

1 Like