The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

So it would be N-H-G-C-R? Oh ok that makes sense.

3 Likes

I have yet to experience any of those issues.

2 Likes

I’ve randomly taken damage when walking over farmland before, because the 1 pixel height difference is considered a “Falling” state.

or when building up, since it seemingly only checks for height difference, not which direction it’s in.

1 Like

When did you have this? What version? I haven’t had bugs like that since open beta testing.

1 Like

I don’t remember the specific version, but I think it was a console version.

Some players are reporting bugs like these in PE and Windows edition as well.

1 Like

If anyone is interested in my work(or alpacas) check this game out!

1 Like

Skeleton

2 Likes

I just opened up Minecraft and the yellow worded quote of the day I had was, ¨Technoblade never dies¨

9 Likes

I got one that just said “Be politcal, be gay, be anti-racist”

4 Likes

Does anyone think this lore would make a good game?

The lore in question.

You and a group of [number to be chosen] have been sent on an expedition to “No Man’s Land” a land full of wildlife and minerals. The only problem is. . . For some reason no one has even come back. You aim to find out why no one has came back and to return with information about the land and its inhabitants.

A few weeks into your expedition, and things are not going well. A decent amount of your party has vanished in the nights and you haven’t seen them since. You are starting to worry. . . Will you make it out alive?

I’m thinking to try and make it into a choose your own adventure but I’m not that sure. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Someone made my school in Minecraft down to detail

5 Likes

Who all wants to join Saturday on the server?

3 Likes

I might. It seems fun. Will all of us be scattered all over the world or be a group. I want to fight the Warden (And beat it) in survival mode with a group of players. My main roles in survival worlds are;

1: Building
2: Mining
3: Farming

2 Likes

I feel like Flowlab is slowly having a growing Penguin Apocalypse.

@jake is also a Penguin.

He’s in a snowstorm:

8 Likes

i will not fall to the penguins. I neither will defeat them. I shall stay neutral.

3 Likes

It is only a matter of time before most all of us will fall under penguin supremacy.

3 Likes

My pfp has remained the same for four years. You ain’t taking me down.

2 Likes

The farther you wander from spawn, the worse it is on the overall lifetime of the server. Thus, we’ll be mostly near spawn, working together. I found the perfect spot for working on my next megabase already.

3 Likes

Give up and join the army

1 Like

I survived the meme fad, the JR pfp fad, and the among us fad. This too shall become boring to you in a few months.

2 Likes