-FOXER- Dev Log

Oh wait, if you edit the game the score won’t count, No Funny Business!!!

2 Likes

What art do you need so I can start making lists

3 Likes

I didn’t edit the game score (For I don’t know how). I have skill (Not to boast) with parkour. I don’t know why the Leaderboard is being weird. I got over a dozen scores that were all over 260 and none of them saved.

It is not impossible. I am a parkour speed runner, and I didn’t cheat on this Foxer game.

3 Likes

If you don’t believe me, check the leaderboards now! My score is 227 and it saved. I realized that my other high score was erased because I went into the editor mode beforehand to check out the coding.

Funny business setting a new high score. 225 is the lowest score possible to get (According to my calculations).

3 Likes

Got me good buddy, but don’t get too smug with your tactics because I am gaining momentum

2 Likes

How did you do it??!?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

The common thing in most competitive games.

To achieve the lowest finish time the player has to take a specific route. I found that route but accidentally missed a jump, therefore making my score (Finish time) less than the minimum. I am having trouble finding that exact route again but even if I did, I wouldn’t share it.

Whenever I play competitive games, I always get a solid High-Score and then get beaten down. I think it’s a “Skill Issue”.

3 Likes

Game on

2 Likes

Try to beat @Teaslee first:

Just when you announced that you were going to try to beat me, I played it again and she beat you, XD.

3 Likes

How!!! I just saw and I am impressed and sad at the same time!!!

3 Likes

How did you do it teaslee!

3 Likes

XDXDXDXD I was waiting for you guys to notice that. Skill.

3 Likes

This string of high scores will never stop. I’m getting really anxious.

3 Likes

My calculations were WRONG! @CodeAlpaca beat everyone! I knew this would happen.

4 Likes

@CodeAlpaca Hacker

3 Likes

No Way Thats Possible!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Rip @JUSTPLAINOP

4 Likes

My watch scared me while I was playing so I fell off (It beeps every hour) XDXD Also how?

4 Likes

I took close calculations and found the fastest route and still he beat me. I wonder what would’ve happened if I hadn’t missed one jump…

4 Likes