-FOXER- Dev Log

I feel bad because I accidently abused a glitch I found

4 Likes

Same, check it now gamers :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I should have used that glitch a long time ago when I first found it, but I left it until now!

4 Likes

oi, Iā€™m removing that now

4 Likes

Itā€™s a GLITCH?!

The score cannot be changedā€¦ I have to get that score all overā€¦

4 Likes

Yes, and now it is gone! Good luck trying to beat it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

going to reset the leaderboard due to this glitch.
Everyone retry again

3 Likes

If @CodeAlpaca resets the scores and I get my score back fair and square then it all good!

3 Likes

Thanks. I will beat everyone yet again (I hope).

Game on!

(After saying that I think I just broke my promise of writing only Formal posts.)

4 Likes

Say that again when the deed is done

3 Likes

That deed will be reserved for the best gamer. This is the definition of ā€œCompetitiveā€. (Also a touch of Chaotic.)

3 Likes

Waitā€¦ What was the glitch, just curious, but WOW, this game is competitive, should I make it go up every 0.01 seconds so the scores are better?

4 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni can you add the leaderboard backā€¦ Iā€™m on a free account so the behavior got deleted

4 Likes

Oh. Okay gimme a sec

3 Likes

Iā€™m done for today, but tomorrow I will become stronger than today! Be Ready!!!

4 Likes

I think the glitch was a glitch with the Semi-Solid platforms. Iā€™m pretty sure that the player could jump extra high after getting stuck in a Semi-Solid platform.

3 Likes

I will wait to play this game again until me beating you users makes an impression. I am not going to hear;
ā€œSkill issue,ā€
on this game, I am going to beat it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m all for that.

3 Likes

The glitch happened if you went in between the wall and a block. This would cause Foxy to get caught in the space between if you landed at a very specific angle. Foxy would then constantly register that a jump is happening, but would not move. This would cause a ton of upward momentum to store up until you left the spot, shooting you up crazy high and quickly.
I have fixed this issue by resetting Foxyā€™s Y velocity before each jump.

4 Likes

Aight, did the leaderboard again, sorry it took so long since I was using my phone :disappointed:, I also made it more precise

4 Likes