Teammate needed (Paid)

ik ill test it if it works you have to help deal

I’m busy with my own project, seriously, gain more experience

1 Like

can i help please i can learn

I’m going to show you my project and you decide if you think you’ll be any help to this.

i feel like an old man watching this topic

3 Likes

I’m working on this with a certain alpaca

2 Likes

In a good way or bad way. Good meaning that we’re acting so childish that you look upon us as a old man or that you’re getting old by reading this because it’s so dumb

1 Like

i can help i think so

wait how old are you

ill go code the ai now

What do you mean?!?!??

I’m okay but probably not good enough to be paid :slight_smile:

I’m mid, idk probably like hong or pug…

The real pros are @CodeAlpaca , @JR01 , @sup3r87 , @HuckleBerry

Srry if I forgot anyone

4 Likes

AI help ill tag you pls bring an AI or path finder

Huckleberry and Jr01 are working on “A Flow Of Feelings” with Recryptech. They will not be open for a collaboration.

1 Like

I’m always open to help anyone for free. I’m quite busy with irl stuff so I can’t help with big things, but if you ever need any ideas on how to code something feel free to ask. Something I might be able to do is organize code, it’s relatively quick for me and will help workflow between whoever decides to work on this project with you.

5 Likes

ive worked on a turn base rpg, so i have a lot of expeirience

1 Like

I’m pretty good at Flowlab @TRILEMENT.com.

2 Likes

Honestly turn based is one of the hardest things to do on Flowlab. I tried making an example last year and I sort of abandoned it, but I have respect for any one who can pull it off. Pug and Hong are probably competent choices for this project.

The example in question by the way

Here is the example I was speaking of, code is a mess and never gone refined. But it was proof that it could be done (mostly).

4 Likes

I really like this example, it reminds me of one of my fav games: slice and dice

3 Likes

I googled this game and it does indeed warrant a favorite. However I don’t deserve the comparison, though I do appreciate it

2 Likes