Teammate needed (Paid)

how do i make an ai brain is any one here

AI is honestly quite hard and it depends on a lot of factors, like the kind of game youā€™re running. Nobody has made ā€œdeep learningā€ or ā€œreinforcement learningā€ on flowlab yet.

If you want to ask these kinds of questions, please make a post about it so we can stop clogging up this topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

wait the free indie con we can make the first ai on flow lab you get more titles i get indie if we win

im guesing thatss a no

ā€¦ :man_facepalming: have you listened to anything weā€™ve said, I know I sound like a old man, but, gain more experience, I have only been on flowlab for 9 months, and already, I realize, how bad I was before, part of being a good coder is knowing your limits. :saluting_face:Iā€™ll see you in 5 months or so, then weā€™ll talk

3 Likes

please we can win if we do

win what? and your grammar here is quite hard to understand

1 Like

not 5 months daily i already have an idia

Iā€™m not talking about ideas, Iā€™m talking about experience

1 Like

ik ill test it if it works you have to help deal

Iā€™m busy with my own project, seriously, gain more experience

1 Like

can i help please i can learn

Iā€™m going to show you my project and you decide if you think youā€™ll be any help to this.

i feel like an old man watching this topic

3 Likes

Iā€™m working on this with a certain alpaca

2 Likes

In a good way or bad way. Good meaning that weā€™re acting so childish that you look upon us as a old man or that youā€™re getting old by reading this because itā€™s so dumb

1 Like

i can help i think so

wait how old are you

ill go code the ai now

What do you mean?!?!??