Teammate needed (Paid)

he gave up on the game beacuse it did not work

OG Flowlab Game Creator - Day to Night (Experimental) mine (not done) Flowlab Game Creator - New Game

SEE I AM GOOD ENOUGH IM GOOD AT IT
:frowning:

Please. Trust me when I say this, but, no, you’re not, I’m not saying this to discourage you, but just gain more experience before bragging about how good you are.

2 Likes

i’m sorry kid. i don’t want to make you cry. but i agree with hong.

1 Like

YOU KNOW WHY I HAVE NO GOOD CODE MY CUPUTER ITS GOOD BUT WONT RUN THAT MUCH CODE i am good!!!

Nonono, I sa ur generator game, it’s so laggy because you have way too many blocks

2 Likes

im not bragging im good not as good as others but im enuogh

ik it needs to have that much

@TRILEMENT.com make a new topic, this one has devolved into… whatever this is, I also support @paisleypug , Pug is good at coding and art(if you need that)

2 Likes

I AM GOOD ENOUGH FOR IT JUST BEACUSE I DONT HAVE INDIE DOSE NOT MEAN IM NOT GOOD i can code

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @paisleypug can you guys help me get good enough :frowning:

can you help me get better @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @paisleypug

The cow snatchers from outer space Flowlab Game Creator - The Cow Snatchers From Outer Space is a flowlab game made without indie. While, yes, you don’t get a few fancy features like leaderboards and you only get 50 objects, you can still do basically everything else without indie.

“getting good” at game development takes time and experience on many fronts. Please don’t take it personally if people call you a beginner, because we all are beginners at some point :slight_smile: . Everyone’s first game is a crappy default platformer with no substance.

There is a lot you can do, from learning how behaviors work and applying them, to getting a better workflow, becoming better at art, learning new tricks or applying community made code. All of these things are things you can organically learn to do yourself by just going forth and making stuff! So go do that, and maybe you’ll end up like me in the future who is selling flowlab games on the app store and making some money.

5 Likes

If you want a really good coder, codealpaca is a good choice, although they may not be available

3 Likes

yessir @sup3r87 is a inspiration to us all :saluting_face:

1 Like

i did i cant make games only example games and a trashy ai

chad87 has joined the lobby

1 Like

you gotta practice! Practice makes perfect. Most of the time you improve by doing, not by thinking.

3 Likes

that cant think on its own