Teammate needed (Paid)

great, I am going to sleep now, let’s discuss details in private messages.
thanks a lot !!!

1 Like

I would be willing to give tips with art and code in your game. You definitely will not have to pay me though, since I don’t actually have any computer to work on flowlab with. But I’d still be happy to help.

1 Like

excellent !! thanks so much I am sure we will need advice or opinion on how to code/realize some features. we will keep in touch.

1 Like

… just wanted to say huge thanks to everybody who wants to help and who joined the conversation. I am only one day on this platform but feel that there are a lot of people with passion in game dev-t, involved in community and helping.
keep it this way guys !!!
you and flowlab are totally awesome !!!

5 Likes

Nice, what kind of RPG are you thinking of, an example game would be helpful. Also, as team leader, you have to decide on a art style, (unless you’re the artist) and a pallette, so this many people working on a project don’t create dysfunction sprites.

4 Likes

Also @TRILEMENT.com , if you’re interested here’s the dev log of the game I’m working on,

I cannot stress enough that CodeAlpaca is the best option for coding in the forums.

3 Likes

It is not much of a secret anymore. It will be a public game before long (If you share it with the whole Forums.)

@TRILEMENT.com hey remember me said i was not good enough https://flowlab.io/game/view/2340414
see im good (not so much at coding) at geometry + math can i help now

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAAA, I can bypass this limitation without indie

how

for the beginning, there is going to 1 or 2 guys working on it (not including me).
I need to see some functions working then we will scale it up little more.
the example game is Diablo 3 (but ours will be very very simplified)
Also, game characters and color palette is secondary, I need functions first.
thanks for advice !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for recommendation

3 Likes

so, i can help. there are two ways you can do things

2 Likes

the example you sent is the “environment” without functions/logic, I need the opposite - I need a lot of functions, and visual stuff is secondary. so I will need somebody who can solve and code complex behaviour (functioning) of the objects and game characters.
If you can master it I don’t mind to work with you in near future. But for now I need somebody who can make it work …

1 Like

two ways ? what is the difference between them ? (in functionality ?)

1 Like

one is more complex, but looks cooler, the other is more vasic

2 Likes

I don’t need the “look” :slight_smile: I need functionality. visual stuff can be done later.
(turn-base logic and multiplayer function are the primary)

1 Like

okay, do you want to add me to the team?
(please dont tell just plain op)

1 Like

sure, you don’t mind if we discuss details in private messages ?

1 Like

YES

2 Likes