-FOXER- Dev Log

pixil-gif-drawing (23)

6 Likes

magic boi

3 Likes

alr guys, there haven’t been many updates because… I’ve been working on skill trees! They’re really cool but took some time for me to figure out so… sometime in the near future, SKILLS

4 Likes

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Can’t Wait!

4 Likes

Hey yall, I just wanna say that for the next two weeks, it’s flowjam time, which means no foxer time, so don’t expect any updates any time soon, but I WILL be bacl

8 Likes

rip foxer and ewark 2023-2023 :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

The worst Flowlab games live on, and the best ones die.

4 Likes

This is because Allah brings those who are good back to him sooner than those who are bad. Just like how how good people die before bad people do usually.

5 Likes

Isnt this one of your alts, John?
(I think so)

4 Likes

Yeah I temporarily brought one of them back to make an additional comment that I could have made in my own main account’s post, but didn’t because my main account’s post was so cool and I didn’t want to uncool it

3 Likes

RIP Ewarks
:cry:
Sad I like Ewarks better.

2 Likes

Foxer’s not dead, what do you mean? I’m just rating flowjam games and taking a break since I literally spent 55+ hours game devving
penguins need breaks too you know? :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

thatsa’ lot of hours!

1 Like

Oh, also will you ever work on Ewarks again?

1 Like

The issue with ewarks is the lag, because every enemy has a gun attached to it, the attachers are causing lots of lag so either I remove guns(which wouldn’t really make sense for a game about starry nights) but if everyone wants ewarks to continue, I guess I could do that.

3 Likes

Should you do a poll?
Im fine with either i just like Ewarks more tbh

1 Like

you could make it so they just hold the guns in the sprite.

3 Likes

but then it would look weird if it shot towards the player but the gun wasn’t pointing towards the player

2 Likes

yeah I guess, another option would be making separate animations

4 Likes

Directional gun animations