-FOXER- Dev Log

Thanks!

2 Likes

It appears I’m ending the day 3-0, the undefeated champion

Path I took

I think me being a pro :sunglasses: is a great thing, because I’m able to look at the game from the players perspective more.

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the awnsers!!!

2 Likes

Imma make a new level today:).

3 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni Epic, do you think maybe I would be able to make my own level too?

1 Like

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni Already play tested and it works, first of all the double jump and stuff looks amazing and works awesome, but there is one problem with the second to last jump it is impossivle without the double jump and also you can hit the flag when you are under the rocks I will pull up a screen shot once I get there this is just a heads up.

1 Like

You would need to double jump to hit that platform I am close to reaching and from the bottom of the flag block you can reach the goal and you don’t get enough height to go up to there, but all in all it is very good! Good Job!!

1 Like

I fixed it, there’s another block to jump off now

1 Like

Yes, I noticed Thanks!

1 Like

Somehow I got this time without realizing I did
Good luck to everyone with making a semi perfect run!

3 Likes

lol, thats insane, you know you can kill the enemies right?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s Smooth and epic!

3 Likes

I changed up how the punches move so it looks better

2 Likes

Is there a double jump for mobile?

2 Likes

Oh. Yeah. Haven’t thought about that, maybe you can make a option to choose it in the menu(tmrws objective) to choose mobile and get buttons to tap

3 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni I noticed there was a lot of black space that is present when going into full screen, do you have an idea of what to do with the extra screen?

2 Likes

Can I Possibly Make My Own?

1 Like

Foxer meme by John Shrekinson game by Hong Jooni Pooni and CodeAlpaca

4 Likes

POV: your @John_Shrekinson and a new meme channel is created
vrooooooooooooooooooom

4 Likes

On Saturday I’ll let you do that

1 Like