Free indie block glitch

@grazer i found a glitch where i can get all main indie blocks(except multiplayer and achievment) without having indie
please dont remove this glitch :cry:

2 Likes

I’m assuming you pasted the behaviors in. It’ll work while editing the game, but once you reload the page, it will be removed from the game.

5 Likes

He’s most likely going to remove it since it’s the reason there’s an indie subscription anyway. I understand finding loopholes around a premium fee for them may seem like a better alternative than simply paying for them, but taking advantage of something like that is kind of frowned upon.

I would turn a blind eye if it was some massive billion-dollar company that cheats people on prices daily, but since flowlab is basically ran by a single person who makes it a full-time job to monitor and give us updates on flowlab, it would be unfair to cheat them. Plus, grazer has to eat somehow.

7 Likes

He said he found a way to implement a shader behavior into a game and it doesn’t disappear after reloading the page.

4 Likes

yep i did i was trying to code my own behaver
with the code grazer used to make the import thing

i did some coding and found the must usefull glitch :blush:

but i will still buy indie due to the infinite objects and games

i will pay for this so i can help grazer get some thing to eat :blush:

Yeah, I agree. Although I don’t like paying for stuff, I know it needs to be done. This must be changed.

2 Likes

You should just regular indie unless you actually run a school

3 Likes

lmao

1 Like