Free Music For You!

next time @Baconcat008 use this
Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 10.29.43 AM
if you use that you can make the link shorter

1 Like

there we go! thats cool!

1 Like

that is very poggers, nice job! Try changing some of the instruments around, see how it changes

Last comment about it:

Itā€™s really really good! This is a hard song to cover, for sure. The main melody seems really quiet though, I can barely hear it most of the time.

edit: ye ik it isnt finished yet, still really good tho

did you make the star yet? @Baconcat008

I donā€™t want to pester you or anything, but Iā€™d figure Iā€™d ask how my song is going for my horror game. Unless you already have a sad-like song already that I could use. I promise that I will include your name in the credits.

thanks, ill chang it up a bit

1 Like

Im currently working on a song that could work :smiley:

1 Like

How this?
Sad Song

1 Like

Iā€™m currently in English class, but Iā€™ll give it a listen after I get home. Thank you.

@ManiacPumpkin that is a song he was making for me.

@Baconcat008 itā€™s great thanks!

Oh nevermind I didnā€™t see this

I thought you were asking for a different song

Could you do something faster, sort of like the coffin song you already have, but with a different melody? Iā€™m not exactly sure what I want, but something a little quicker and with a catchy melody.

OH MY GOD IS IT THAT HARD TO MAKE ME MUSIC (unewfESHEHRT)

@GrimProductionZ look at his other discussion

I believe he already did make your music

You donā€™t need to get mad at him, he literally isnā€™t getting any benefits except just getting credited in your game for the music so I canā€™t complain for him being a little slow, plus he already has many other orders in. You have be be somewhat patient on stuff like this. But I donā€™t know if he already made you a song or not so i canā€™t really tell that, but I wouldnā€™t get mad at him for it.

6 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting to see how long it takes for someone to ask for MEGALOVANIA

2 Likes

Thatā€™s going to be a challenge, but certainly not impossible, lol.

3 Likes

indeed. Itā€™s just a matter of time before someone asks lol

2 Likes

Alright, that music is exactly what I needed, although some of the more louder parts such as the flute and stuff had to be edited a bit cause it still sounded a little cheerful for what I was using it for, but overall I think the song is perfect so thank you so much. I will still give full credit for you in my game.