Friday Night Funkin Health Bar

There is a behavior called Global, it’s listed in the editor under Logic. If I remember correctly it should be next to the Expression behavior.

Anyways, Global values are shared between all game objects

2 Likes

Oops, I just made a slight mistake in what I sent you

2 Likes

It’s alright No Problem!

2 Likes

The “XOR” Logic Gate is used to detect if there is only 1 input, so in this case if only the Key Press activates and the logic gate doesn’t (Also, connect the “Fail” output Filter to the “Fail” message

2 Likes

Its Working! But if you miss you insta die for some reason XD its kina funny, but annoying

1 Like

Yeah… When I Hit a Note I Insta Die XD

1 Like

Keep in mind that whatever number is sent to the message block is the number that is outputted on the receiving end.

2 Likes

You need to have the Message in the “Get” input, not the + input. If you input 10 into the + “Sick!” number, you would get an output of 15. So you need to instead have it go into the “Get” input.

2 Likes

I changed the fail message to missed so it fits the vibe with normal fnf and changed all the messages from fail to missed and I also changed the mailbox to get and its not working

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the value input for the bar needs to be the actual value, like 100.

3 Likes

The bar value that I had was this

1 Like

I’m saying the input

2 Likes

It Works! But when I hit the arrows it still takes away health instead of gaining some

1 Like

It sometime does and doesn’t work for me, you need to adjust how a successful hit is done.

1 Like

I have no idea how to do that, but something I did with the proximity was making it so the closest object that hits it is successful I don’t know if it has anything to do with that.

1 Like

The main problem is the miss, it triggers every time you press the button instead of failing to hit the note like in the original game. You should try to trigger miss when they go above the notes, not when you press a button.

1 Like

Would i have to do something with the collision block. if not that is the only way i think I would be able to do something with that that I have an idea of?

Track the hits in the “hit note” objects and track the misses in the “arrow” objects

1 Like

I think i found another way! My health goes up! Basicly the proximity checks the notes and I added it so it checks the distance (dist) and it seems to be working so ill replicate it and make the arrows more percice!

1 Like

The Arrows are getting hit, but not making my health go up and I’m out of ideas could anyone help?

1 Like