πŸš€ GALACDRIVE thread (OUT NOW ON APP STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!)!

hehe maybe its a SKILL ISSUE on your part, I’ve been playing this game for a really long time so I got to 1216 on my second try

4 Likes

I have been playing this game for 30 years. I played when there wasn’t a leaderboard. And I got 293847293847234987 in my score. (real)

3 Likes

:rage:
(This game is so well polished and addictive.)

3 Likes

I partially agree. I just found this game, XD. I’ll keep trying though!

1 Like

Can confirm it’s a skill issue, first try playing the game after 5 months. (Or am I just very skilled |._.|)

5 Likes

Oh geez!

I’m going to need to pick up the pace! I can’t get pushed off of the first page of the leaderboard.

4 Likes

i did lol

2 Likes

I will try again. I hope I get over 1000 lightyears.

1 Like

best of luck, im happy with my score so im not gonna play again for a while

2 Likes

Now Playing: (Aha - Take On Me) :white_circle:───────────────────────────────────────────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ β €β–Ίβ–Ί 0:56 / 3:12β € ───○

also sup3r87 should just give himself a score of 1217 lol

3 Likes

I tried hard. I tried the game once. This is my score:

2 Likes

Bye Teaslee and Yatas. I FINALLY GOT A SCORE OF OVER ONE THOUSAND!

5 Likes

GG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

over 1000 good job!

2 Likes

Yipeeee, I’m still on the leaderboard!

6 Likes

CodeAlpaca is the alphabetically sup3rior name

7 Likes

Why did you choose alpaca? Is it ur fav animal?

5 Likes

Probably over 5 years ago, I created a Minecraft account on mobile. Except I forgot to enter a name, so it gave me a randomly generated one. This name was SlouchyAlpaca.
My original flowlab account was AlpacaCode (I think? It could have been for another site like CodePen when I was first trying to learn actual code like java) but I’m pretty sure I forgot the password for it before I even made a game with that account. Now I just use CodeAlpaca for literally any game/website

7 Likes

7 Likes

Galacdrive launches in 7 hours.

The countdown begins. In exactly 7 hours after this message is sent, I will manually launch the game to both the app store and google play storefronts.

I don’t know what’s going to happen when I hit the launch buttons, so it could take 5-20 minutes to actually fully launch everything.

See you all soon!!

Sup3r87 games

5 Likes