Galactian's Game Station 2 (Reviewing topic)

You can just play it similar to how you would play fire boy and water girl. If you ever played that old flash game.

Even thought it has controls for two separate players, you can still play both of them.

4 Likes

This game has a different style and plays differently. It also features mobile controls, and the grass blocks are not scribbled. This game only features one gun, but 3 mods/attachments for it instead of having more guns. May you review this? I plan on reusing the grass.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll review this in the afternoon, Iā€™m having some issues with my own code rn

3 Likes

Understandable, have a great day. Good luck with your coding issuse!

1 Like

Well. I completely forgot about this, but I do want to do it again. I still havenā€™t fixed that issue, though.

1 Like

@CodeAlpaca, when you finish the Alpaca Raceway big update, would you like me to rate it again? I would like to now that Iā€™ve warmed up to the game by playing it a ton more.

2 Likes

You rate games Galactian???

2 Likes

I would love for you to review it again

2 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Can you rate my game it only has 5 lvls btw

2 Likes

Gameplay
General Gameplay: 4/15 The gameplay is just a slow boring platformer. Nothing special.
Controls 1/3 Itā€™s just WASD, but the weird movement is janky.
Replay-able: 1/2 All platformers have replay-ability, some more than others.
Unique: 0/5 Itā€™s just a platformer.
Overall: 6/25

Sounds
Overall Fit: 0/5 No sounds at all.
Well-used: 0/5 No sounds at all.
Overall: 0/10

Graphics
Style: 1/5 Style is very blocky. The slime is just a rectangle with a big pixel as eyes, and most of the sprites have no shading or texture. Itā€™s very lazy. The only one that does are the sprites from flowlabā€™s library which looks off.
Fits game: 2/5 They fit poorly.
Overall Look: 3/15 The sprites have little to no detail, just a few big pixels.
Effects: 1/5 Only effect uses an animation so itā€™s not that good. (use physics objects)
Overall: 7/30

Creativity
Uniqueness: 2/10 Itā€™s only unique ideas are the slime facts. Besides that itā€™s really just a generic platformer.
Fits: 4/8 I mean, itā€™s a platformer.
Enjoyable and Fun: 3/7 The weird movement is used to jump higher and climb areas that you canā€™t really jump.
Overall: 9/25

Difficulty & Balance
Feels balanced: 5/8 The difficulty never changes, so itā€™s not bad or good.
No Bugs: 0/2 The abuse of the broken run and jump bundle is commonly used. You have to climb stuff using it.
Overall: 5/10

Personal Rating: 2/10
Itā€™s a platformer. Sorry to break it to you, but I have to tell (this review post has to be just the straight hard truth) you that itā€™s not a very special game. Howeverā€¦ It shows growth. Itā€™s one of your first games (or first) and despite it not being as good as my first game, itā€™s very close. Both of our first games are something we will eventually look back at and laugh or just feel happy about how much we improved.

Overall Rating: 2.7/10
Itā€™s a platformer but with slime.

I understand all of that but its not ā€œlazyā€ in style thats just how i like it. And yes this is my first game but i donā€™t think you needed you put

I think that this was kinda uncalled for i didnt ask for you to compare it to ur first game, some ppl start flowlab with different levels of experience, so this was kinda rude to say.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t trying to be rude, I was trying to give the point that all people start from different places, but all starting points are equal.

2 Likes

You forgor :skull:

2 Likes

Could you please review Till We Have faces? Thank you.

3 Likes

I need a link, and it wonā€™t be for a while since Iā€™m at school and my chromebook barely works currently.

@John_Shrekinson Iā€™ll do your game first though

3 Likes

Thank you! It is most fair when the reviewer reviews the games in the order that they are posted unless there is a deadline for a game coming up and the review is to help clean things up and polish the game before said deadline (this happened once, with the reviewer being Ramshackle and the game being Todorrobotā€™s Sacrifice at Hollow Castle).

2 Likes

Flowlab Game Creator - New Game simple farming sim BUT in a volcaneo

1 Like

I expect to get a bad rating as it has a few bugs and is EXTREMELY simple but it will be improved soon

1 Like

hey @Galactian Could you please review my volcano farming Sim onlu john has rated it and Rated it badly because of a bug The bug is fixed and want people to review it now