Game crashes when I try to emit an object

In my game, my player (the horse) plays idle animations when being idle for long time, and one of them is that the horse uses the bathroom (as horses do). This spawns a pile of… for the sake of censorship “you know what”. However, when I try to emit the object (you know what), the game crashes every single time. I need help because this is very annoying

This is the game, the problem occurs in “Level 1”

For ease of testing and not having to wait a long time before I can test the problem, I made it so that you can press “U” to “use the bathroom” (however this is only temporary while I am visiting the issue).

I’m stumped, I tried deleting a whole lot of stuff and I can’t figure it out, for some reason you’re causing an infinite loop somewhere when the ■■■■ appears

1 Like

aw man. thanks for the attempt tho i appreciate it. i’ll just have to move on until hopefully someone can help find a solution to it

Bit of a weird mechanic anyways, probably not necessary to have that in a video game.

I found the issue, set the collision shape on the “P00” to be circle, or anything besides polygon.

It’s trying to render the sprite but the shape is just small and weird so it just kind of breaks

1 Like

THANK YOU!! it works now

2 Likes

grazer also mentioned this before in another post, some objects just tend to have a really weird shape and break when the collision shape is set to a polygon.