Game crashing bug

I clicked on an object, then I clicked the behaviors button, but right afterward I clicked again before the screen darkened or loaded anything and the screen just froze. I am able to repeat this. (Basically, just click fast twice) @grazer

6 Likes

Also, if I click the select tool in the behavior window and just move it over a behavior (without clicking down) the behavior will glow like it was selected.

3 Likes

This weird thing keeps happening with ray casts, sometimes when I click them it tries to move it, and it puts this random box in the top left corner @grazer

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting this.

These are likely all the same crash. If this happens again, can you look in your browser console and paste a screenshot of the error message (normally shown in red)?

That error message probably has enough info for me to track it down and fix it.

1 Like

Does this help? Also, I am able to zoom in and out, not sure if that is important.

1 Like

The only error there is unrelated. Was the editor crashing when you took that screenshot?

2 Likes

Well the editor isn’t “Crashed” because I am able to zoom in and out, and when I move the cursor the blue outline still appears, but I can’t click anything or start the game. I’ll try doing the bug again and sees if it gives me a different error

1 Like

Does that one help?

1 Like

That definitely helps, thanks! It looks like an issue with the team collaboration version checking.

2 Likes