Game Ideas Needed! Any Ideas Are Good Ideas!

Hi everyone! I’ve been wanting to make a mobile game for a while now and I can’t think of an idea for the goal or what you will even be doing during gameplay.

I want it to be never completed to the player, what I mean by this is something that has no end something you can play whenever you want. Kind of like Focus II by @CrimsonBlackGames, there is no completing it you just beat your high score, that is what I want to see in my game.

2 Likes

No ideas there, but I do have some advice for that type of game, @AbstractGallery :

Add a leaderboard. This will give the player a chance to compete with others and give the game a more advanced and harder goal.

1 Like

Nobody has ever made a mobile multiplayer?

Maybe a coop multiplayer survival? Or a team CTF?

Caden didn’t mean a multiplayer, he meant a leader board, so you can see other people’s high scores.

1 Like

I didn’t even read Caden’s response yet I was just tossing out ideas.

1 Like

Well, the thing is, I’d like to eventually export this game so I don’t think that’s an option.

Not sure if you’ve ever tried this, but I use it with my students and it helps inspire ideas.

http://ygd.bafta.org/resources/game-idea-generator

Good luck!

2 Likes

That’s a fun resource @MrsBrune! Typically we bounce ideas off of each other and most of us are in little mini-groups or friend circles to help with that. Regardless, great tool.

1 Like

This one could be interesting lol.

I find that this one could be easy to make.
You are a pilot in space who needs to retrieve different items from different places across the galaxy, you can only pick up one item at a time, the challenge of the game will be that some of the items will be guarded heavily and maybe even attack you. You earn money by making the runs, with the money you earn you can buy skins.

Thank you @MrsBrune I think I found my game.

2 Likes

Remake outlast.

2 words. 1 game.

1 Like

Yeah, so glad you found it useful!

2 Likes