Game Jam submissions

@SAWYER @DarkfireAnimates @Cuts_ups @ManiacPumpkin here is the submissions area. You can play others games, but I will be rating them.

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t know if I want to submit my game on here yet. It’s pretty much done, but there are some features I still need to add. I guess you could say that I’m too excited to have people play it. Although its a simple game, I rather enjoy playing it, but there is no real goal into doing so. I hope you guys like it.
(Probably won’t post it today, but I’ll try tomorrow or Sunday)

1 Like

That’s fine, the deadline is the 10th

Yeah I submitted it today because when I found out a the 10th is the end now I was sad because I kind of rushed to end today but I’m happy for the people who need to work ,ore!

1 Like

Well, he said it was due on the 9th and he never gave a specific time so I figured that I was able to work on it a little bit on the 9th as well, but yeah I can see what you mean. I’m sure you could still work on your game since I am even though you already submitted it.

1 Like

Ok, well I know I still have a day to work on this, but I realized that I’m going to be very busy the next couple of days so I’ll just do ahead and post it on here.

I hope you guys like it, its based off of an old game that I worked on a while back, but never really finished it. (I did not copy and paste, I just based this game off of it.)
The Music is by Eric_Matyas so I don’t deserve credit for music. The rest of the sounds is from flowlab.
Special Thanks to Greggo, AbstractGallery, and Cactus_Studios_Games for helping me out with the ghost ball and giving me feedback on the game.
Also I would like to thank JR_01 for just giving me some tips on here and showing me a few examples for bouncing physics.

1 Like

I wanted to add different brick generations and a few more upgrades, but I don’t think I’ll have time. I even wanted to add a saving feature, but I feel that I would have been doing a little bit too much. So the game literally has no purpose except that you have to buy balls and they bounce around hitting bricks and you make money to buy more. Each ball does something different so you will get your moneys worth. Also when there is like one brick remaining and non of the balls will hit it, I made it so when you click on bricks it will break and give you cash for it so you don’t have to wait.

1 Like

Thank you for the submission, I was playing until everything cost more than $5000 and I bought 2 gold balls

2 Likes

Wow this is great game I bey you’re going to win!

1 Like

Here is mine if you want to play: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1576389

2 Likes

Great Game its fun by the way when will the winners be announced?

Today, or tommorow (20202020)

1 Like

I really hope its today I’m busy tomorrow!

It really depends how busy I am, and when everyones done

1 Like

Question, when do you plan on grading these. I don’t know who all else is joining in, but they’re pretty past the dead line. Yeah, yesterday was the last day to turn them in and it was just you, DarkfireAnimates and I.

Also @sans7657 I played your game and it’s very unique and fun, but I wish there was a button to reset the level cause I messed up a few times and got stuck in a corner and couldn’t move. So I had to refresh the page. But the game was pretty fun.

1 Like

The results are in, winner is…
@ManiacPumpkin!
You had a nice game. All though the art was simple, it worked. I love trying to get 3 gold balls along with x2 since it is satisfying to see the number go up so quickly. I do have something to say, not related to your game. Since I realized that the reward is very hard to give, especially thinking what if a free account won. I decided to let you choose your prize, anything that doesn’t require a payment and is related to flowlab.

2nd place to @DarkfireAnimates
Nice art, but what held it back is the usage of the theme. Great other than that.

3rd to me
I have nothing to say

2 Likes

Let me know what you want

1 Like

Well, all I have to say is thank you for this opportunity and I would also like to congratulate all those who participated in this game jam (@DarkfireAnimates, @sans7657).

I can’t really think of anything for a prize, maybe a custom badge saying first place, and a second place badge for DarkFireAnimates so we can put into our games or maybe future games saying which game jam we won and stuff. Other than something like that (which everyone benefits) I can’t really think of anything of an actual prize, even if it was payment related.
Anyway thank you.

1 Like

Is that possible on my end? If so, you’ve got it. Thanks for participating in my jam, it’s a great experience and I am considering making this again.

1 Like