Game Screenshots Needed! (Opportunity For Everyone!)

Hey! Have a game that you want to showcase in my upcoming project? Be one of the first games to be showcased by uploading a screenshot of your game to this topic! (you can have multiple games showcased! Read the requirements below)

GOAL: 50 SCREENSHOTS

Requirements:

• Image must be a square
  • No more than two screenshots per game
  • Write the game’s name above the images
  • Link to the game in the post

If you need to crop an image so it’s 1080x1080 use iloveimg.com

4 Likes

What is the upcoming project? Is it like a video? Or is it just a flowlab game that shows the screenshots?

2 Likes

It’s a flowlab game, but it won’t only showcase screenshots. I won’t give away too much now, but the requirements section gives a lot more hints.

3 Likes

The GAME 420

(My computer won’t let me take a screenshot as large as you’re asking for. Not everyone has an enormous monitor.)
Taile Gamougg: Mouse Slayer

taile gamougg 3: Journey Through The Land of Blocks

2 Likes

I posted a link at the top of the topic for cropping images, but it’s alright nonetheless! I have lots of freetime so don’t really mind cropping the photos myself. Thanks for the screenshots!

2 Likes

Whoops! I accidentally dropped a sneak-peak :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

I have an entire bookmarks folder labelled “Tools” that is filled with countless websites for many different purposes.

2 Likes

(Upcoming Game For Me: A Haunted Spring.)

(Game In Progress Now- In The Dark: Playtime World)

3 Likes

Links?
Also expect the project link to be released HERE in a few days.

(It’s not a private project, so if you find it congrats and don’t post the link here please :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

@00T_Free

1 Like

Awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if the game we are currently working on is a private game at the moment and currently in production. (So there isn’t a playable state yet)

Could I still post teaser screenshots of what the general map and stuff would look like? Or would I still have to provide a link?

3 Likes

@00T_Free
there you go, are you planning on doing
site 012 screenshots?

1 Like

I was thinking of doing Site: 012, but the demo won’t release until another month or so. I don’t want to provide a link to a game that isn’t in a beatable state. (Although it’s more of an exploration sandbox to mess around with items and entities at the moment)

2 Likes

Me who slaps together demos in a day:

1 Like

Sure! I can’t include the game into the project but I can have a coming soon page featuring games without links and just a screenshot with the title and maybe a description.

3 Likes

Oh goodie! New Gamougg 4 may impress you with its amazing visuals.

2 Likes
for @John_Shrekinson only

soo i found the game, congrats, @John_Shrekinson !

2 Likes

Just DM it to him.

1 Like

The first game screenshot, is private.

The second one is this link:

1 Like