Gemini šŸŒ± - NEW STORY/ACTION GAME [Estellaā€™s World Studios]

know what,never mind.

Play Taile Gamougg

3 Likes

Creating a large game is easy, making a good game is hard. While many people on flowlab probably have the skill for it, the time it would require would be too much for small game developers. I personally wouldnā€™t mind making one, but I want to create other projects that donā€™t take as much time (And I donā€™t have indie, so making a larger game becomes much more difficult).

1 Like

Whoā€™s that? Was he a user?

1 Like

No, it was a game that was being developed in flowlab that has now moved to unity SOL

5 Likes

Im kinda upset cause i dont have steam,and you have to PAY.

1 Like

No offense but you could start up a lemonade stand. Do remember to always follow Covid safety protocols though.

1 Like

Hahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahah-actauly donald trump made it eleagal.

Google article:
As it turns out, the seemingly innocent summer pastime is actually illegal in 36 U.S. states . Only children lucky enough to live in California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, North Dakota, Nebraska, Texas, Missouri, Louisiana, Illinois, New York, Vermont, Rhode Island, or Connecticut can run lemonade stands without permits.Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Bruh. Cringe. Ask Joe Biden to change it then.

1 Like

Heā€™s busy with a war,why would he care?

Just wanted to pop in so nothing too politically heated comes up (also, thanks @CodeAlpaca for posting the link to my thread :D) - if it is a state by state law, it is likely to be related to a states independent government, otherwise, the whole country would not allow lemonade stands.

Additionally, nowadays one could hardly trust people selling lemonade on a road side anymore, even in close neighborhoods. Itā€™s sad, and do I think it should be allowed? Yes and no, the US stands for freedom, however, it also has the duty of keeping itā€™s citizens safe (ie. drugs, kidnapping, trafficking, etc.).

Anyways, this was off-topic, but it just peaked my interest lol

3 Likes

I donā€™t live in any of those states, but kids are too lazy to start up a Lemonade stand anyway so I wouldnā€™t know, lol.

2 Likes

Actually the lemonade thing (90% sure it might be a bluff and not actually a legit law) is part of the state government not federal like the president. Each states are allowed to elect their own governors and their own laws depending on their culture or whatever.

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually doing a lemonade stand in two weeks.

2 Likes

good for youā€¦sighs loudly

1 Like

I donā€™t know how this is related to my topic, but steam is free.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know how any of this previous conversation was linked to my topic :joy:

5 Likes

Nice game! Dino Dev! Hope you keep working on it :smiley:

4 Likes

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

1 Like

Bruh. Please donā€™t revive dead topics.

1 Like