Gemini šŸŒ± - NEW STORY/ACTION GAME [Estellaā€™s World Studios]

Hey flowlabians! Hereā€™s a project Iā€™m working on at the moment:

The game is a huge work in progress, and any feedback is appreciated (as long as itā€™s constructive).

Thank you!! :heart: :blush:

6 Likes

Whereā€™s Will Smith?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll make sure to add an Easter egg lmao

2 Likes

it. is. asowme.
gives me game-boy vibes,in a good way! :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey fellow Flowlabians! :robot: :video_game:

Update:

• First enemy (slime)
  • Enemy count and spawn system
  • Minor bug fixes
  • Enemy level (just go to the end of the first room)

Notes:

• Name change soon
  • Upgrades soon
  • More enemies soon

The game is here:

Feedback is well appreciated! Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

awsome! I will https://images.app.goo.gl/MiKxVAjaETMQ34W1A

1 Like

oh,wait,its just one of those hogh-score-no-story-games.
I was hoping For a metroid-vainia.

1 Like

Does that just automatically make it a terrible game?

Also itā€™s more than that, it just seems like that right now. The inspirations are Shattering Steel and my last game I made (Gameboy: Monster Edition).

alterbnatively, you can say ā€œFlowlabbersā€. not saying u shiould, just giving knoweloedhge.

I could, but weā€™ve had debates in the past about this and flowlabians is the one Iā€™m rolling with :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok i understand

Alternatively, you can say ā€œAlternatively, you can say ā€œFlowlabbersā€. Not saying you should, just giving knowledgeā€. not saying you should, just giving knowledge

(just joking around here, donā€™t take this one too seriously :wink: )

4 Likes

haha

1 Like

no,those types of games are not terrible,just realy bland.
Also I would realy like to see someone do a metroid-vainia on flowlab especialy now that SOL got moved to unity.

Edit:hello im from the F.F.C.U.S and im here to tell you;
this post never happened.

Why do you think Sol got moved to Unity? Iā€™ll give you a hint, larger games donā€™t optimize well in Flowlab.

Edit: Iā€™d also rather just have fun making a game for a week or two rather than starting a game with a huge story and giving up on it (AKA 90% of games developed by indie developers). Iā€™ll commit to a story after the gameā€™s base is finished.

2 Likes

Flowlab didnā€™t have what rcreger needed for their aspirations.

2 Likes

again,the point is we need a metroid-vainia and this game could be exactly that.

2 Likes

This ^

Also, if I wanted to commit to something that large I would, but I guess unfortunately Iā€™m developing for my own joy rather than otherā€™s. I donā€™t see why Iā€™d ever commit to a large project that Iā€™d never sell commercially and for otherā€™s joy.

Iā€™m going to stick to my autistic special interest of bugs :joy:

2 Likes

i know,im not saying we need a hollow-knight level game, but a smaller metroid vainia would work verry nicely.