Generic Dungeon

I think the title speaks for itself.
Fight through enemies and bosses, and finish your quest.

This was a project I made over summer break (should’ve finished it earlier had I been consistent) and during development I sort of also developed a love/hate relationship with this game

This wasn’t exactly meant to be too hard, and checkpoints for now may be a bit iffy.

Aside from all this, let me know what you think or what bugs to fix.

https://flowlab.io/games/play/3067658

5 Likes

If y’all encounter bugs, let me know

Update: Bug fixes

2 Likes

can I have shift to skip dialogue :pray:

really cool game tho

1 Like

Which dialogue?

In general

I guess. I didn’t think that would matter much since it was meant to be played in one sitting

Update: I added the skip dialogue option ya lazy bums (this is satire)
You can now use shift to skip

2 Likes

Final boss phase 2 song in case you didn’t hear it. If you want to edit or make it better, you can (make sure to credit though)

Plus, Update: Bug fixes and added some important stuff

It was good until 7th

Idk what that means

image

Okay. How so?

I have finally added this game to itch since I don’t think anybody else found bugs. Link is below:
https://enderbendingboy.itch.io/generic-dungeon

2 Likes