The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

NEW aRt
Child looks at a post:
17 facts: 1.You cannot say M without closing your mouth 2. you just tried it 3. you might think im a phycopath 5. you probably noticed we missed fact 4, 6. you are reading this 7. some think this post is funny 8. if you think this post is funny your probably smiling 10. You see that we missed another number again 11. you are getting worried whats gonna happen next in this post 12. you might wanna leave 13. you might’ve noticed that all the facts start with “you” 15. you didn’t notice that we missed a fact 16. you just checked it 17. you didnt know that the beginning “17 facts” is a fact (now copy and paste this and show it to someone else.

1 Like

i found another version of my thing

I know 11 facts about you: Fact 1:You are reading this. Fact 2 you can’t say ‘m’ without touching your lips. Fact 3. You just tried it. Fact: 4 your smiling. Fact 6. Your smiling and laughing again. Fact 7. You did not notice that you missed fact 5. Fact 8. You just checked it. Fact 9.you’re smiling again Fact 10. You did not notice that “i know 11 facts about you” is a fact. Fact 11 you like this comment copy paste this somewhere else :slight_smile: He he

ReplyReport

ON ITCH.IO

I didn’t try and say m,I didn’t smile,I didn’t laugh

I know but i found it on itch.io so

I made a game where you can za warudo

please play it
1 Like

the stop sign still has 8 glorious sides

1 Like

Chris (Simpsons artist) on Twitter: "how to cheer up a miserable friend  xox… "

3 Likes

How to Be a More Romantic Person Hide Inside Your Girlfriends Lunch to Give  Her a Romantic Surprise Ill Struggle to Forget Until Thed Surprise How to  Be a More Romantic Person

1 Like

its a surprise tool : memes

A Spooky Halloween Bath Trick to Play on a Friend Slowly Appear Out of Your  Friends Bath to Give Them a Haunting Wet Surprise That They Will Struggle  to Forget I Am

Alabama family tree

4 Likes

The teacher: Man, I’m having a hard time doing this! Any help?
The students, who have been stuck with this teacher for years:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Ok lol btw I am a girl.

5 Likes
4 Likes

IM BACK, BOYS. After long last (and a mandatory family vacation) I have returned.

3 Likes

Yay! Welcome back hooman!

1 Like
2 Likes

I got access to a demo for a game!!!

1 Like

@grazer explain yourself lol
I didn’t want to make a new topic for a short answer lol.

1 Like

A new song I’m making. Carnival-esc feel.

2 Likes