Good day everyone, I really need a couple of words from you about my game Pleaseeee

Hello! I created a simplest short game and I want a couple of people to give me some feedback just write a sentence it would be perfectly enough. That’s for assignment so I would be very grateful for it:) My game’s name Tom’s adventure and it’s a link Flowlab Game Creator - Tom's adventute

2 Likes

Hey so one thing, you should make it so I cant infinitely jump and make the jump a bit higher. This is a very good game so far I hope you keep excelling!

1 Like

Ok, You need to add animations for the cat, and enemies are way to hard.
why cant you add tom from tom and jerry?

1 Like

the game seems to be fine, the game seems pretty easy, at least to me since the cat has flappy bird capabilities for some reason, but a quick tip, make the gamespace a bit smaller and add a camera so I don’t have to use my mouse pad to scroll up and down while playing. That’s all from me, as a new developer on the platform, I hope you can keep progressing and eventually become a decent developer!

1 Like

thank you so much for a feedback I really appreciate it!! i was trying to make cat not infinitely jump but I can’t reach it for a some reasons

1 Like

Thank you for a feedback! I didn’t plan honestly to add animation because it would make things harder for me. from the beginning i was planning to do something simple and quick but with a bit of work, but I really appreciate this idea of yours)!!

1 Like

Okay, Thank you so much for your Feedback, I will consider your tip for the future!!

1 Like