Grazer help my game broke

MY GAME JUST FREEZES AS SOON AS I GO IN AND THEN PULLS UP A POPUP SAYING PAGE UNRESPONSIVE!!! HELP

@grazer summoning

1 Like

I WORKED ON THIS FOR SO LONG PLEASE HELP ME GRAZER!!! please bro

1 Like

chill he could be busy rn

3 Likes

link to game? I dunno what game you’re talking about…

2 Likes

You probably are just spawning too many objects a page will lag out after awhile of that

1 Like
1 Like

i was trying to make health bars for enemys than it froze

1 Like

I think this is your problem.

3 Likes

It is an infinite loop where the Attacher Behavior in the slime spawns another slime that spawns another slime that spawns another slime that spawns another slime…

yep, that would be a problem… i wonder why the engine doesn’t show this as an infinite loop error and shows an alert at the top of the game though.

1 Like

OMG THANKS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! omg i died

1 Like

That is very strange that it doesn’t show an infinite loop, if an object emitted or spawned itself it would. A possible conclusion is that you are limited in the number of attached objects you can have, let’s say 600, so the engine knows it’s not an infinite loop, but trying to process this freezes the engine. Even if that’s so, I don’t understand why it wouldn’t load. If I spawned 1000 objects the game would load after a while, but I was trying to load the page for over 10 minutes and nothing changed.

ok now my camera is broken, it keeps on changing back to “this X” even when i change it to “other X” and connect it to the player

1 Like

other x, player, object #

1 Like

I would also recommend using a global instead of an extractor with “Other”

2 Likes

the slime is still slow so ima make a new topic