Grazer must see this suggestion

Not sure if this changes anything about your suggestion, but the next update is going to have a delay setting on collision triggers, since this issue is so common.

I see what you mean about the bow tie construct, and an OR gate is probably perfect for that already, but I’ll think a bit about how we might be able to organize the links better. I’ve been wondering a bit about color coding. I had added it once, but it seemed kind of random and I wasn’t able to come up with a logical way to handle the flow of colors so I removed it. It may be worth experimenting with again though.

Also - keeping your behaviors organized is more valuable than a lot of people realize. It makes a huge difference once things start getting complex.

I also hate accidentally clipping a wire and not being able no notice in time, and searching for it. I’m done with that. Organized wires are clean.

As for behaviors, I’ve been using the gate way before OR, but now that you mention it, yeah, I could be using an OR. Forgot about that. Not sure if they’re actually better in any way.

Color coding seems nice, but I label all my behaviors and box them in bundle folders now. Still, might be useful for complicated games to find something faster.

An undo button for Mhx

I may have suggested to an undo button before, since I remember accidentally deleting a large chunk of behaviors, and not noticing it until I hit play.