Grazer's first livestream starting at 11am EST, Monday Jul12 🎦

Grazer’s first attempt at a live stream. Come watch the disaster unfold live at 11am EST:

Flowlab Twitch Channel

12 Likes

YESSSS I WILL BE THERE!!!

3 Likes

has work at 11:30, first time in a month… Rats

1 Like

Its 11 Est time for me and I don’t see a live stream unless you made this for a different day or I’m not in the correct time zone, lol.

He might have gotten caught on a snag and just hasn’t started it yet.

1 Like

He just went Live now

1 Like

I’ll watch the stream from here

I was late, fired a question into the chat but not sure it popped up? I asked if it was a swipe game which I think it will be? Or maybe a tap and swipe? I’ll watch from the start to see.

1 Like

You’re talking about the game I started making? If so, yeah I think it will be swipe to move. All this is subject to change as we go, but so far I’ve tentatively settled on:

• Roguelike (or roguelite)
  • Swipe to move (this will fulfill the main theme, and avoid needing to do any pathfinding)
  • Extremely simple graphics (probably 1-bit style)
  • Randomly generated levels
  • Maybe some sort of stealth?
  • Combat Mechanics ??
  • Theme ??
  • Story ??

I spent half the stream just kind of figuring things out, hopefully I’ll make more progress tomorrow?

7 Likes

Wow, I’m sorry I missed it but it looked great! Great to put a face to the name now too :wink:

4 Likes

Hope you don’t take this as an insult, because it’s certainly not intended as such… has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Liam Neeson? :grin:

I only had time to catch about 20 minutes of the stream, but it was good stuff. :+1:

3 Likes

I honestly was thinking the same thing @TGW :rofl:

1 Like

what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career, but do not include livestream configuration. Skills that make me a nightmare for people that just want to watch Twitch without a 4 second audio delay.

6 Likes

Alright qui-gon, your skills are still better than any of us Padawans :joy:

4 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

Honestly, it’s a good look. I’ve been compared to worse.

Who I was most often compared to between 2000-2010ish…

2010-2015

2015-2020

What I look like today:

I’m aging in fast motion. But it’s alright. I will get by. :v:

I was actually inspired by watching you fumble around with your own technology. It made me feel less dumb. Like, “hey, it’s not just me, this stuff really is complicated.” :rofl:

4 Likes

When’s the next stream?

Next one should be today at 11am EST again. The roofers just showed up to change the roof on my house, so the banging may be too crazy - we’ll see…

4 Likes