GrimReviewZ (Grand Reopening)

just so you know that was a screenshot

???

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 11.43.55 PM

Yeas, I found a way to post a screen shot. BIG BRAIN

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@GrimProdutionZ

Alrightā€¦ first off I did to have credits, second off, I think the minimalist menu looks quite nice.

@GrimProdutionZ I have some highly reccommended reformations for you.
1: let anyone publish any game, EVEN IF IT IS COPIED! Crearivity is one of your aspects, as well as finish.
2: try to be a little mor objective.
3: make some contests like @Crigence and @rcreger !.

Sounds Good Thanks

Iā€™m with meburningslime also, how about you actually play the ENTIRE game instead of just playing the first 30 seconds and debating on wether or not it should be good.

I Do

hey Iā€™m ready to review people games

Hey @GrimProductionZ - I know this game was difficult for you :lol: but Iā€™d like to see your thoughts. I recently added and am continuing update 1.1 (I started updates from 0.1, so itā€™s technically 1.11) releasing some new atmosphere effects, new skins, and I improved the movable boxes for you:) Iā€™ve also have been messing with the UI and the ending, so a few minor changes there. So, here it is:

A-Box (2019) - https://flowlab.io/game/play/1148793

Hope you enjoy - at least, better than last time:D

@rcreger A-Box (2019)

Intro = 1 -Perfect

Links/Info = 1 -Had a neat credits page after game

Game Play = 2 -Could add a little more different types of obstacles

Art 2 -Love the 3D look

Gui 2 -Really great gui it matched up with the art

The Rest 1 -Has a really great story to it

Overall 9/10

@GrimProductionZ , really like your sweet and simple reviews, straight to the point haha

Thank you for the review, Iā€™ll add it to the rest of the ratings in the description of my game! Thank you for getting back to me!

Yeah no problem itā€™s really great game. sorry I talked bad about it before

@GrimProductionZ ay man, it was an opinion, and I respected it. Everyone has different tastes, so if someone didnā€™t like the game, or even talked trash about it (mind you, you didnā€™t. you were very respectful with your thoughts), itā€™s still an opinion. Glad that some things shifted your view though, glad youā€™re liking it at least a bit more than before :smile:

Yeah donā€™t know why I didnā€™t like it is a pretty lit game indeed

Well thank you @GrimProductionZ , it just had to warm up to you I guess haha

Lol, yeah tell ur friends about noice reviewing game tingy

Hey @rcreger Your game is a solid work of art