GrimReviewZ (Grand Reopening)

Hey @GrimProductionZ thanks! If you try again, you will see that lots of this is fixed. The intro is not there because I am working with a team, and I’m not sure what you mean by links. Bonus levels are not there, instead troll mode is lol

hey @GrimProductionZ could you give my game GalacticoS a review? im thinking of getting back to working on it but i wanna know if theres anything i should really focus on for its (potentially last) update :slight_smile:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1064094

@soethan1 has emerged from the dark depths of the universe. You now have +1 charisma!

hey sorry for the hold up guys ill get your game reviewed soon

Let me just say what the @%#&!!!

this game literally is superior, petition for this guy to by like flow lab’s mascot I’m serourous

GalacticoS

Intro = 1/10 Perfection

Links/Info = 1/1 Perfection

Game Play = 3/3 Perfection

Art = 2/2 Perfection

Gui = 2/2 Perfection

The Rest = 1/1 Perfection

The Total = 10/10 Perfection

This game is to good i’m sorry but actually what you should at is like a arcade game mode similar to like a ship fight thing or something that would be neato but your game is like really good it makes my game and all others look garbage no offense all games but like this game make me go YES

Up for more reviews

https://flowlab.io/game/view/1339911

Bruh ok Ill review lol

The Decimation of Mankind (Early access)

Intro = 1/1 Really neat included and aloud the people in the group to create their own logo

Links/Info = 0/1 No information about how to play or no ADIS too all links

Game Play =2/3 Pretty decent kill zombies exploration player to player combat and choosing of characters with different abilitys

Art =1/2 Need to change to one art style and one pixel size

Gui =1/2 Not a lot of GUI but they all go together so pretty neat

The Rest = 1/1 Cool beans bro

Total = 6/10

This game really neato need to work on the art some of the gameplay and add more GUI and info then it would me great

got it :astonished:

Wait a minute i made mistake lol want to plat apocalypse arena

not right now I’m working on @browngr 's logo

Creeper as man

I have no idea I cant even find what makes it

Hello boiiiiiii

Yes very much a grand reopening I’m here to help @BitWit he has been very tired of doing reviews lately I read his post he is just tired and stuff so here I do reviews here very much so. Also a Grim Guarantee that your game will be reviewed in 5 hours or mostly less than that so Yeahhhhhhhhhh boi

Also Noooooo!!! Sending me links to games that have been revised like a thousand times I want new games and games that have not been reviewed a lot or just low rated games.

Nice, good luck with the reviews Grim!

The Hardest Game 3
You can review my new game if you want. It’s still in development, but the first two levels are complete and I have added pretty much all the features I want. The level select allows you to go to the nonexistent third level, but that is intentional for now, since I will be starting level 3 shortly.

I should add, the point is that it’s very hard.

Thanks I hope you get well rested and stuff from your reviews.

1 Like