Guest Artist for my new game

I’ll admit, @Greggo is the one who inspired me to do this (is it ok if I do something like this too greggo?).
The game in question is The GAME: The Game. It is an action platformer and if you want to be a guest artist, let me know.

First drawing option (I was too lazy to send a reference image of the real item in my house so I sent you these images of it I found online

Also don’t draw the details on the screen unless you really want to

Second drawing option

A menacing, muscular, evil-looking Ronald McDonald

Third drawing option

A Big Chungus statue

6 Likes

I could do option one if you’d like. I’m a middle level artist, not bad but not professional.

1 Like

Sure! (Thank you very much) That’s kind of my skill level too. I’ll put you in the credits and you have until January next year something idk

Just make it 4 times as tall as the player (who is 32x32 pixels) though.

1 Like

No worries, it’s absolutely fine. It’s always great to have projects like this that include the community. Besides, I’m not the first to do it and you won’t be the last :blush:

3 Likes

Ok, thanks!

2 Likes

could you explain what you’d take on the guest artist for? like what kind of things specifically would you have them work on?

4 Likes

@Baron_Wasteland, I think @John_Shrekinson is just looking for general artist that can help make things they wouldn’t normally be able to. I don’t think john is going to ask for a specific type of sprite as the entire job, so it may vary. That’s just what I gathered, but I might be totally wrong.

3 Likes

Ramshackle is correct. I am asking the community if they want to draw something for what could be my best game yet (better than all my other games).

3 Likes

Is anyone still willing to do this? I just need Ronald first because he’s an important part of the game.

2 Likes