Halo Fan Game! (Updates Now!)

Ohhhhhhh Boy Time to get shooting!
Hello I am Halo Guy. I love halo! This is my first game ever! So please bear with a noob. My art is kinda good but I would not say best. I know everything about halo! Halo is great. Its like the best game- Sorry got carried away…

Story
Lets just say this. Cavemans but with high tech guns and stuff yeah. Lets say a spartan travels through time to end up in the stone age and dies. Then the main character takes it and suddenly gets flash back about something(LORE BABY OHHHH YEAH) Which I will not tell you.

Yep. This is it. If anyone likes halo tell me. I will give you an reward. :slight_smile:
Bye. Halo good. Bye.

7 Likes

@John_Shrekinson take your reward

2 Likes

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
WOHOO GO @John_Shrekinson LETS HEAR IT!

2 Likes

Wasn’t ancient humanity in the Halo universe really advanced though? That’s part of what made them go to war with the Forerunners. Also @Sigma02 summoning (Halo fan).

4 Likes

…Huh

2 Likes

If you want some help with Halo features and stuff you can look at my Halo fangame, Halo: Flowlab Evolved. I added almost everything good about classic (and maybe even modern) Halo. The code for some objects is very messy though and even I don’t get it sometimes.

3 Likes

me too halo awesome!!!

This is another unverise yes

3 Likes

Ah, I see.

1 Like

yo is this still being worked on please I hope so sad to abandoned, this would be

3 Likes

This game is still in the making, Because me is back!

3 Likes

Original Gun Set
Screenshot 2022-12-12 8.46.43 AM
There will be other Gun Sets you can use through out the story.

5 Likes

Devlog 1
Going Back To The Paper

Hi Everyone! I will be doing this in till the game is done.

I have decided that if this game is going to be completed, then I must do it the right way, and so I went back to the paper! I realized what I could improve and remove. I changed a lot of the story! Here is what I changed!

Storyline
This story takes place in 2010 where humans lived peacefully on earth. But there was still problems like global warming, natural diasters, war, corruption, but everything was fine for our main hero. But things started to change when a big asteroid fell to the ground and caused a air wave, that supposely was to end earth but something else happened. Time collided with each other (Not all of it, but few) Now the world was broken, Everyone hid from the monsters that came out of the asteroid. No one knew what kind of creature was it. Soon everything was under ruin, the creatures took everything and made everyone their slaves. Years passed and earth was in ruin, as humans died everyday and young man and girls were taken for work or other stuff. Our hero hid deep down
in his bunker waiting for a miracle. After long this miracle came to him

Gun shot noises
Ack!
Ack!
Ack!
Ack!

Hatch Opens…
Hurry, Let’s go we don’t have much time left.
Image result for master chief pfp

END

Others
For the guns, I am going to add new guns that any games haven’t shown yet. I plan to make my own designs and add special stats to them all. There will be a two-player option, but I need to know where this game is going. So I will think about it. I also need a name for our hero, and some music…Maybe new systems…I don’t know. Other than that, On paper I plan to have upgrades and power ups in the game. There will be four classes only

• Heavy
  • Tech
  • Balanced
  • Corruption

There are also new characters that I am going to add, Which I will show you tomorrow night.
And the more important part is that there will be chips that holds memories of our hero’s past. The chips are not in order.

5 Likes

Hey um I forget my password again, a little help here???

2 Likes

How do you forget your password over and over again?

2 Likes

Bruh use your browser’s password save?

1 Like

Um no I dont have one, I will try to start a new acc but this time remember my password

2 Likes