Halo Fan Game! (Updates Now!)

Ohhhhhhh Boy Time to get shooting!
Hello I am Halo Guy. I love halo! This is my first game ever! So please bear with a noob. My art is kinda good but I would not say best. I know everything about halo! Halo is great. Its like the best game- Sorry got carried away…

Story
Lets just say this. Cavemans but with high tech guns and stuff yeah. Lets say a spartan travels through time to end up in the stone age and dies. Then the main character takes it and suddenly gets flash back about something(LORE BABY OHHHH YEAH) Which I will not tell you.

Yep. This is it. If anyone likes halo tell me. I will give you an reward. :slight_smile:
Bye. Halo good. Bye.

5 Likes

@John_Shrekinson take your reward

2 Likes

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
WOHOO GO @John_Shrekinson LETS HEAR IT!

2 Likes

Wasn’t ancient humanity in the Halo universe really advanced though? That’s part of what made them go to war with the Forerunners. Also @Sigma02 summoning (Halo fan).

3 Likes

…Huh

2 Likes

If you want some help with Halo features and stuff you can look at my Halo fangame, Halo: Flowlab Evolved. I added almost everything good about classic (and maybe even modern) Halo. The code for some objects is very messy though and even I don’t get it sometimes.

3 Likes

me too halo awesome!!!

This is another unverise yes

2 Likes

Ah, I see.

1 Like

yo is this still being worked on please I hope so sad to abandoned, this would be

1 Like