Skirmishes are exclusively female now in Halo infinite
wait what’s the difference between jackals and skirmishers?
They’re both part of the Kig-Yar species, but Skirmishers are a subspecies of Kig-Yar called T’vaoan.
- Update this game
- Make a sequel
Also I added shield flare and updated several sprites
How does the updated menu look?
It looks good, but you should make the buttons look more like buttons. Also, make the letters a uniform font using the word tool in the sprite editor.
Actually, I’ll give it a try. Also the buttons look less like buttons because they’re supposed to be as authentic as possible to the legendary 2001 classic.
I can see that. I would recommend copying that button effect.
Ok but how would I do that glow effect around the letters?
- All vehicles were updated! Check the game description for more info.
- All vehicles now have skins; 3 each.
- Ghost sprite heavily updated
- Fixed blade design on the Spiker
- Added credits and menu button for them (you can also reach the credits by beating the Campaign)
- Added weapon skins for the Shotgun (because for some reason they weren’t there before?)
- Totally revamped grenades with a particle system shared by the fusion coils
- Yes pls
You just have to make the word a brighter color whenever your cursor is on it. I would use animations to do this as it requires less computing power than the color behavior.
Also, cool update!
Just added a mouse cursor and updated the menu. Also I forgot to mention that all level tips can now be skipped.
- Brutes (Jiralhanae)
- Some jetpack enemy
- Any kind of Jackal or Kig-Yar
- Other (please specify)
First of all, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year. This update didn’t happen yesterday because I was busy working on my Flowjam game with nhgcr. Without further ado, let’s get right into the latest changes:
- N’tho Sraom and Uzse 'Taham now have 3 skins each; more may be coming soon.
- N’tho Sraom now has his own unique healthbar color.
- The Frag Grenade disappears on the HUD for both Arbiter and Uzse 'Taham.
- Grunts (Unggoy) are now 32x32 pixels! This means that they will fit in 1x1 Flowlab grid spaces just like the player.
- Grunt (Unggoy) death animations have had one frame removed and the frame delay lowered by 1.
- The Carbine no longer deals damage to the player and also uses the Attacher block weapon system.
- The Tactical Carbine has been added. It’s exclusive to Usze 'Taham.
Added Carbine weapon skins
Minion Assault Carbine weapon skin
Promethean Carbine weapon skin with energy bayonet (I put a white background because the Sprite Editor is dark mode only)
and three more (from left to right: Silent Shadow, Blue, and Camouflage)
- Added Tactical Carbine weapon skins
- Added the Stalker Rifle (I just drew the sprite, nothing else yet)
- Revamped the shield flare to use the color behavior depending on which character you play as.
Sorry I added “poll” in the title yesterday when there wasn’t one. I put it there by mistake.
- Added UNSC overlays to the Gravity Lift and Man Cannon for the UNSC levels.
- Enemies can now fire at and destroy Fusion Coils! Watch out!
- Renovated Forerunner Intestines (bonus maze level) 1-3 and added new features.
- Updated the Forerunner door and gave it MUCH smoother animation (it looks great now)
- Updated SMG bullet sprite
- Added second and third skins for the Arbiter: Ripa 'Moramee from Halo Wars 2 (pictured below)! The third skin is called Pizza Time. Check it out in-game!
- Improved the contrast on Master Chief’s “Halo: The Fall of Reach” skin that depicts him in his MJOLNIR Mk 4 armor. Press 7 while playing to see the changes.
- I also added a third Forge map!
It’s settled then, the next playable character (if I add any more) will be either a Marine or and ODST.
On a side note, Mission 7 is finally up and running! Here’s a preview of what you have to do:
Aww I wanted Mister Chief
Okay I like him too but there are limited buttons on the keyboard.