I just added a new map today! Now just like the real Halo, the game supports up to 16 players in one game! The new map is a semi-nonexistent location on Installation 04 called Guilty Spark Loo. It’s exactly what it sounds like: the personal restroom of the Forerunner Monitor 343 Guilty Spark. The new map is still under construction however so you will have to wait a bit to try it out.
- Updated orange visor colour to be more orangey
- Added Shield Flare (a special effect that shows when you take damage).
- Added some block for platforming
- Added Sprint
- Added a rain special effect for Halo 3: ODST fans
- Changed the game page background
- Moved the healthbar above the radar (just like Halo 2)
- Added the player name, player count, and a number health value
- Added shading to several blocks
Here are the ODST special FX if anybody wants to see them:
New game cover
Why are the Spartans blurry?
If anyone cares, I just finished the new map, Guilty Spark’s Loo.
Sorry guys I only have until 7 PM EST so I will have to finish the Elite (Sangheili) skins tomorrow. Still the other updates are done.
Elite skins finally added! most of them anyway
Here’s a sneak peek of the new map. I don’t know what to name it yet. It’s coming soon!
What should the next event/season be?
- Unggoy (Grunt) Lives Matter
- Other (please specify)
- Combat Evolution
- Beta Spartan vs Alpha Spartan vs Sigma Spartan
I just added nametags to the game! Also please vote we need a theme for the next event/season.
This is the new map:
This is a small set of Forerunner facilities on Delta Halo (Installation 05) where chickens taken from the streets of Mombasa are cloned and researched. The money gained from this operation could in turn have funded the construction of New Mombasa.
This is the perfect example of a game that no one likes on these forums but almost everyone loves on the website