Happy Thanksgiving Flowlab!

Hello flowlab community, and happy Thanksgiving! I just wanted to get something out there for the holiday season. I have a fun activity if you guys don’t mind, anyone who wishes to do so can write what they’re thankful for. Any plugs to turkey games is welcome too!

I am thankful for this amazing community; I’m truly blessed. We have a wise man with decades of experience at the head, many peers to connect to, adults to take inspiration from, and children to bring up and aid ourselves. I’m truly blessed and grateful for flowlab.io. Many of these people, intentionally or not, helped me to mature into who I am today, such as @ManiacPumpkin, @JR01, @grazer, @AbstractGallery, @rcreger and our late @TGW. I am truly grateful for all the time I’ve been able to spend with the amazing people of flowlab. Thank you.

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

Like yourself, this little online game development site has given my life a huge impact. Started in 2018, and still going, learning and growing. It’s crazy to see my first ever game and then seeing my work now and how drastically far I have come.

I am thankful for God’s grace, my family, friends, and the amazing peers on this site that I’ve been able to work with over the years. Also thankful for the big impact things in my life, such as a certain inspirational game development company that I cannot recommend enough, or some of the most visually impressive indie movies.

I’m grateful, and thankful, for all of the opportunities and people I’ve met. From great, to horrible, it has shaped who I am today, and no matter who you are to me, I am thankful of you:)

Happy Thanksgiving!
Ply-Ent Games;
Riley Creger

7 Likes

You guys are awesome, I’m especially thankful for our fantastic community :slight_smile:

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 Likes

I love this community, these peers, these mentors, and even those annoying and frustrating moments that I look on with affection nowadays because I’ve truly learned how precious a place like this is. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Lol, sorry I’m a bit late but Happy Thanksgiving! And of course, I’m soo thankful for flowlab.io, like literally, I can’t really think of any hobbies I truly enjoy before I found flowlab.

1 Like

I hope for a cyber monday flowlab merch :joy:

1 Like

I was out for 9 hours shopping with the fam, I literally got nothing, it was pretty fun tho.

1 Like