flowlab.io/game/play/1738898 here is the link remind me when you see a bug

4 Likes

Where’s the helicopter though?

1 Like

it may have been launched outta bounds

1 Like

by a basket ball sorry

2 Likes

I can’t play the game at the moment, but I’m exited to see what you have to offer!

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-09-22 10.26.52 AM
I had quite a bit of fun with this little experiment! Very relaxing music, but I think I recognize it from some other game (or something else). You should try adding you own! It’s hard, but the end result is always satisfying

1 Like

I was bored, so I changed up the helicopter a little bit, you can use it if you want. Its not a huge improvement, but I thought it looked okay
Screenshot 2021-09-22 10.40.42 AM

Better? I guess that depends on opinion, but I think I like the aerodynamic look a little more.

5 Likes

The back rotor looks a little chonky :upside_down_face:
Try slanting it a little :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s pretty good, but I do have a model helicopter and they are a bit longer, especially the tail. The body looks proportional, but I can’t tell what you had in mind with the door. I would suggest making it look like a panel from the body that slides down like that of a Hughey gunship.

4 Likes

Damn. Someone knows his aerial transportation :joy:

3 Likes

I was kinda just making random “improvements” to the base sprite, not going for anything in particular

4 Likes

i like it thanks but too many basket balls?

i tried my best to make it look like a perticular attack helicopter exept the miniguns detached

1 Like

didn’t do so great did i?

You did good, I was just giving extra ideas and such

2 Likes

this is kinda cool i didn’t know you can shoot with the space bar

5 Likes

I didn’t know that either. Also, why do you have a new account? :upside_down_face:
Either that or there’s another spacecows out there somewhere

4 Likes

what, i don’t know who your talking about :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

i’m new on flowlab someone recomended it to me

2 Likes

Understandable, have a great day and welcome to the Flowlab Community! hihilogic was referring to @spaccows202 who has a very similar username.

1 Like