Hello Artists I am in need of help!

Hi, though it is not using flowlab, this is a good game and I am not sure where else to look for people willing to donate their useful art skills X), so if anyone is willing to make some good art, please look at these rulings here, if you can manage it then we will thank you graciously.
just make sure :
-img file stay .png format, with the same name. don’t modify the size too (or resizing may make thing ugly)
-white (255, 255, 255) are transparency. for body part, green (0, 0, 255) will change to the color of the player
-for weapon, size can be changed, and the center of the animation can be modified
let me know if you are on board!
This is how they look currently xD, I think you can now understand why we need help.
(The images are separated like this because there is a randomly generating code that puts these together, some of these are also Icons). Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

What game editor are you using and what are these sprites for?

2 Likes

sorry for the delay, basically the face, the head, the armor, the weapons are apart of a randomly generated program that puts them together, if you have any further questions go here No Water in the village, this is a discord server for the game, you will want to direct all questions to Cassier Franprix.

1 Like

I Need help with art

If you need help then create a new topic. This topic is almost a month old now.