HELP - cant add sprites to level

when i try to add a sprite to the lvl it disapears as soon as i click the mouse , anyone else experiencing this ?

3 Likes

I’ve also been having this problem, you have to click 2 or 3 times in order for the object to appear

4 Likes

Yeah I was working on my game and for some reason you have to spam click the editor to even place an object.
At first I thought it was my iPad acting up, but this does seem like an issue if other people are experiencing it.
@grazer any ideas?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Jesus christ ramshackle you don’t have to like my post right away! :rofl:

4 Likes

If this is the issue I’m aware of, then the problem is that when you open the object edit panel from the Library, and click “add to level”, then the first click fails.

This doesn’t happen if you select “clone” from an existing object in the level.

Is this the same problem you are seeing, or is your issue different?

The “first clone click from library” issue must be a result of the library update, and I’ll be deploying a fix for this and a few other issues soon.

3 Likes

My issue is the same, but sometimes it takes more than more click :confused:

yes exaclty my problem

1 Like

yea so i deleted my player sprite and then wanted to add it back and it took multiple clicks so then i tried to add something else from the library and it did the same thing, thought my labtop was messed up lol. also another thing , i still have the old proximity saved and i like to copy and paste it because i like how that old version worked better than the new, now it doesnt work anymore i guess i have to use the new one ? : ( if i continue to use the old version will it negativly effect my game in the future ?

1 Like

I think grazer fixed this in the latest update If I remember correctly. If not, then they probably will pretty soon