Help me plsss|tower defense game

so i am wanting to make a tower defense game where the enemies move on a line and you army destroys them when placed and you can also upgrade the people but i don’t have any clue how to get the enemies to follow that line

3 Likes

I’m not really sure, this is a good question. I’m defiantly not the best flowlab game maker, but maybe you could have a wall so they cant get out? If I come up with something, I will tell you. I will try my best to figure this out.

2 Likes

I think a good way to do this if have blocks that rotate the enemies a specific direction on collision or raycast.

3 Likes

oh wow @JR01 I wasn’t expecting to see you here but anyways… so how would i exactly use those behaviors like could you make an example or game because if i cant do it i know you can and it would be a very fun game i’m sure

4 Likes

There are a few games on Flowlab that tried to make a tower defense games:

Here’s one made by thebrickcentric:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1461171

3 Likes

ok so i am having problems @JR01 i don’t know how to make the spawner spawn 10-20 balloons i’ve tried everything

3 Likes

Have you used a timer, or are you having with using the spawned at all?

2 Likes

I was wondering how to do that myself, that is a good idea to use a timer!

2 Likes

yea i tried all of that but i gave up in the end oh and @JR01 go look at my newest post

2 Likes

Here is what I figured out a way that works.
And don’t forget to loop the timer.

2 Likes

Did the spawned work at all was what I was asking.
The spawn has to use pixels instead of the grid for them to spawn where you want them and has to be set to the object you want to spawn.

2 Likes

I didnt think of that, but yeah, everytime I use spawn, I always forget to set where you want it to spawn. And when I do remember This:

Y

Up and down.

X

Right to left.

1 Like

This thread was made 8 months ago, next time try looking at the date it was made before posting. This will push other newer threads down making it harder for us to find.

4 Likes