Help with reload

So whenever you start shooting, the ammo bar goes down, naturally. And it reloads when you stop shooting. But if you start shooting when it reloads, it doesn’t take away any ammo which theoretically enables you to have way more ammo. Im asking y’all how to fix this cuz im dumb and don’t have the bandwidth to test it myself. All the code should be in the “ammo bar” object.

1 Like

Make it stop the reloading thing when you shoot.

2 Likes

Flowlab Game Creator - Gun Example

1 Like

im not gonna look at the code because just like @Galactian said u can just make it stop shooting while its quote on quote reloading and i done somethin like this in my td game not with reloading or anything but for the cancelling and re enabling

1 Like

i could leav some pictures about what i mean basically whenever you reload send a message to self or an object and then receive it and use the enabled behavior to disable shooting and then once the reloading animation is done send another message to enable it

or just use @JR01 example

ok, but my reloading system has more of a restorative style to it

1 Like

So I think i have a simple patch that might work, might have to add a few things though…

1 Like

is this before or after what i told you to do?

Ok, i fixed it im pretty sure, although there might be a problem with fire delay :confused:

1 Like

oh well off topic from the reloading problem you should have the player face the mouse because you move with wasd and you aim with arrow keys and then you have to shoot with mouse thats 3 jobs that take a hand each

its called the :sparkles:settings :sparkles:

2 Likes

as in?

the settings in the home menu? :joy:

1 Like

ohhhhh well whyd you make it like that?

Because I wanted the settings to be easily accessible. Problem?

1 Like

mo im talking about the option that takes three hands lol

no*