Help With Sonic Prototype

Hey, I made this thread so I can get some help with random aspects with my game Blue Garden, which is just me testing ideas. Right now, I’ve got the idea to make a boss character, but I am unsure of how to get projectiles to work. Either how to make them follow the player, or how to just make them spawn correctly and go in a certain direction so the player can dodge them. The boss isn’t playable right now. If any more info is needed, tell me, but I’m going to bed so it’ll take a bit to respond

You can look at the final boss battle in my game A-Box. It has player-directed projectiles, if it might help.

A-Box (2019) - https://flowlab.io/game/play/1148793

Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! This was very helpful. Now I have to ask, how does one get the game to scroll? I can’t figure out how to get that to happen, if it’s not too much trouble.

Scroll as if camera scroll? Scrolling can be achieved using the camera behavior.

Yeah. I copied the layout from the example and from the game that the other person showed me and it doesn’t seem to want to work. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I got the camera to work! As well as many other things haha

Good job!