Hey grazer, we gotta have a chat

It’s a parody, @MrMcMemerMan :slight_smile:

Besides, it’s probably hard to come up with something catchy that rhymes with “Please subscribe to Flowlab for sixty bucks a year”

11 Likes

Also for the badge I feel like @hihilogic should get it too since he contributed a lot to this.

4 Likes

Agreed, he did all the funding!

3 Likes

ok, done - @hihilogic has it too :+1:

6 Likes

This is awesome guys, I wish I would’ve known earlier so I could help :slight_smile: !

6 Likes

Why would anyone ever go buy a canvas, paint, and brushes, when they can just go to target and buy a painting?

12 Likes

To show how rich you are? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

ok i think there’s a big difference here
like come on the ability to make games a little more effectively or botw
i think i know what i’m going to choose
(it’s breath of the wild that game is a masterpiece)

Heck, i could buy Fuze4 for 20 dollars, and that’s a “game” for nintendo switch that’s basically just a whole game engine that has 3D built in!
Plus there’s Fuze {layer, which is 1 dollar and lets you play all sorts of games made with Fuze4, and people are remaking Doom, Mario Kart, and more on Fuze

In summary, buy Fuze4

2 Likes

I would choose a potato :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Hey guys! Thanks for the badge! I really wanted to help with this project, because I feel like @grazer has pretty much the biggest brain in the world for actually developing the websites. Also, he has to put up with my constant feature requests, so I owe him one.

8 Likes

dang fuze4 is awesome

2 Likes

WE DID IT BOIZ
thanks grazer lol! I know it’s a little cheesy but we did our best lol, I hope you enjoyed!

5 Likes

what the heck? when i hover over the heart button it shows a no symbol and doesn’t let me click it.
it won’t let me unheart posts. weird

2 Likes

If you like a post, then wait about 10 or so minutes later, you cannot unlike it. So choose wisely for which posts you like or don’t like.

1 Like

well that’s stupid

@grazer, a bug.
Ahem.

2 Likes

“A nice topic”

Ahem.
I am the nice topic.

4 Likes

The Darkening Days are coming…THE BLACK SKY RAINS IN @grazer 'S GLORY!

1 Like

Love the song

1 Like

Also, if any of you want a look at the cover art I made…

4 Likes