Hey grazer, we gotta have a chat

Alright. It’s finally over. I can reveal my plan.

We as a flowlab community have been working incredibly hard on this. Sorry grazer, we couldn’t tell you!

We decided we wanted to show our appreciation to you, and a simple song dedicated to you or a little piece of artwork didn’t seem enough. So, the three remaining Musketeers sent out on the mission to find a way of doing that!

I contacted many, MANY people, artists and musicians to find the best way to do it, and it finally came in the form of Stanpai. He’s a bit cheesy lol but an overall talented and epic person. Let’s goooo gang!!!

Developers:
meburningslime
AbstractGallery
ManiacPumpkin
Stanpai

Special thanks to these people.
@hihilogic - funding.
@Greggo - support and backup plan.
The Off Topic Channel Of Destiny group, who dedicated themselves to the Off Topic Channel and this song, including but not limited to:
@Johnny_boy
@MrMcMemerMan
@MelloJello
And @Baconcat008.

Sorry @JR_01, you didn’t let us pm you so I couldn’t let you in the loop. You know, security reason and all that. Lol.

Thanks to @todorrobot for not spoiling tbe suprise :rofl:

So, without further ado, here goes.

TOSS SOME CHANGE TO YOUR GRAZER

14 Likes

It’s cheesy but epic lol.

1 Like

i would toss some change but it’s 60 dollars
for that price i could buy a triple A game

3 Likes

But @Grazer is worth more than a triple a game

4 Likes

The song is very neato :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

We’ve done it boys.

2 Likes

Yes we have!

2 Likes

The song does sound a little cringe, but it’s actually very good for just a few flowlabers making the lyrics and getting the song possible. I have to say, this needs to be put on the home page.

2 Likes

It’s not the best it’s cheesy but it’s a song. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

2 Likes

yusssss i love it its going on my favorite videos playlist on yt

1 Like

this song is godly

1 Like

If y’all could drop a like it’d be appreciated lol.
(On the song)

What did I do?

1 Like

Supporting the project and being a cool person lol.

@grazer we won’t let up until you see this lol

Keep this alive! Lol

1 Like

Ok: KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE, KEEP THIS ALIVE,

1 Like

Hey you guys, I just saw this and I don’t know what to say - this is a complete surprise & completely crazy (in a good way) way to start my day :slight_smile:

I was laughing so hard I may have cried a little bit. Thanks

@meburningslime
@AbstractGallery
@ManiacPumpkin

I just gave you guys a commemorative badge called “100 Ducats”, because why not.

Thanks you guys.

9 Likes

what does “Ducats” mean? and what is this weird language I see in the badge description?

I think there’s a difference between “change” and “$60”
People would probably toss more change if there was a donate button that didn’t cost 60 dollars lol

2 Likes