Hey guys I need somone who is very good at making snowflakes float through the screen?

I just need tiny snowflakes to have animation to slowly fall through the screen, I need the grid to be 11down 13across make sure they are tiny please. I will credit you in my game. Thanks guys ur help will be helpful. basically I need a sprite like that but make sure the animation has them falling down. I just need them designed because I am not good at making sprites lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I will get to the request immediately. If you need any more game art, you can request it here.

I made a dozen different snowflake designs, is that enough, @Ry9?
This is the size of the sprite, are the snowflakes too large?

3 Likes

I’m not very good at making sprites either, but you can create some nice effects with behaviours too.

3 Likes

Maybe should combine my snowflakes with your behavior system. I made a dozen large and small:

It would probably look much better… and I wouldn’t have to do all of the painstaking animating. @Ry9, what do you think?

3 Likes

Holy man this is awesome thanks I will use those!

1 Like

no they are not at all thanks!

I’ll download the sprites for you.

Download this faint picture and upload the sprites into your game.

You can use this example to make the snowflakes fall realistically.

thanks man that helps alot

there is nothing there

Yeah, there is. It’s the snowflakes, they’re white, so they don’t show on the forums, lol.

1 Like

got tem in thanks man!!!

1 Like

Thats more of a leaf example because snow does not have those physics, leaves do. Leaves sway side to side, snow falls straight down either vertically or diagonally.

Here you go, I just made this example:

1 Like

oh. I guess that makes sense. I think it looks better this way though.

Also you might want to change the background color because you can’t see the white.

1 Like

It reverted back to white for some reason, I changed it back to blue though.

1 Like