Hi Five's art topic

for art only no of topicess no art stealing (or i will find you and post your IP address to the deep dark web and have you abducted) no bad comments (or else :neutral_face:) and i will be on almost every day

2 Likes

2 Likes

wow thats better then i can ever get in my life :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

It’s not good to measure your art against others because that can make you feel bad and stop you from being creative. Art is different for everyone, and trying to be like someone else might make you less creative and forget why you like making art. It’s better to focus on your own ideas and how you’re getting better, instead of comparing yourself to others. That way, you’ll enjoy making art more.
-ChatGPT

Don’t focus on what other people are doing, if you want to improve then just focus on yourself

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear: thank you

1 Like

here

2 Likes

One problem: I am a flesh cube vaguely in the shape of sup3r87 living in the woods of Latvia, I eat hunters and mushroom scavengers for sustenance, when the going gets tough I occasionally consume a deer or 2, I use a discarded 2001 Dell laptop with text to speech in order to communicate.

Also more art

1 Like

wait are you realy

Yeah, I only speak the truth, for a curse was placed on me a good 127 years ago that forbid me to speak lies.

1 Like

dang wait how do you even use the mouse

How do I use text to speech? My tongue. How do I control the mouse? My tongue.

2 Likes

o :neutral_face:

Very good shading! For the blue and green things on top I’d recommend that you flip the shading on the bottom half of those objects because I assume your light source is coming from the top.

multiple directions in the green one the midle is were the light comes from

2 Likes

image_2023-08-11_082004813

3 Likes

:+1:
Good then

1 Like

My best pixel-art:

I also made Genshin art:

1 Like

Maybe try drawing a high-resolution pixel-art Damascus sword.

1 Like