Hi Guys! Want to be featured in our game?

So me and @Good_Games are making a online game, we have worked at it hard and came up with some more features, you will design a sprite we have made, We want to feature them in our game. So everyone who wants to make one will put in their name and we will do a randomizer if there’s more than 8 people. WE ARE ONLY GETTING 8 PEOPLE!! IF THERES MORE WE WILL USE A RANDOMIZER.
Rules+Reminders
1.We would prefer you design the sprite by what your profile image is/developer team
2. The sprite is a circle, (here it is)
img_asset_19611453

3.download that and it will be sized 2x2 I our game
4. Deadline to register for the draw is June 17th YOU CAN SIGN UP NOW TOO!(this might change if I’m busy that evening)
5. Draw is June 18th
6. you will have 4 days to design the sprite (IF YOU WERE DRAWN)
7. No inappropriate content
8. If you don’t have enough time email me (through flowlab) and I can set you up for a longer time period
9. HAVE FUN!!!

6 Likes

OOP
10. Randomizer is Wheel of names

1 Like

Wait, so this is a sort of competition to get the sprite into the game?

1 Like

I’d like to join!

1 Like

Make a sprite.

1 Like

I’m doing that right now.

2 Likes

Oh gosh! I’d better start drawing anyways! Oh wait, is there a timeline? Is it started?

So we will design a circular object?

I have a question. I can design it whatever I want?

I’m guessing it already started.

1 Like

Yes its in the rules

Yep, preferably something cool or something to do with a topic.

Yes, thats the sprite in the rules

Yes in the rules i put the time/deadline reread carefully

You dont have to right now, right now i need to see who wants to join

• I wanna join!!!
  • No sadly
0 voters

GUYS YOU HAVE TO ENTER IN THE POLL IF YOU WANNA JOIN AND YOU HAVE UNTIL JUNE 17TH!!! (Evening) GUYS DRAW IS 18th

Can I make a smaller one?

What do you mean, we just need to]our design it and send us the image and we will put it in the game as the size we need it to be, P.S you don’t have to draw until after your maybe picked from random

1 Like

YoyelCake! I’d love to!