HJP's Game and Art center

If this was on flowlab, I would suggest having the X size shrink and grow to between 100% and 0% so it looks like it’s spinning in a circle while the Y size remains the same.

Imagine flipping a card or a coin. How it’s a 2D or pretty thin object being rotated and it gets smaller to the point you can hardly view it then it grows back.

I’m not sure how to implement that into Construct, but with your knowledge already, I’m sure you could find a way.

Also by doing this, the arms would need to be separate from the rest of the body so the entire body isn’t flipping around as well.

2 Likes

Ok I get it. Ill try it and see what happens.

1 Like

Well. after trying it out. I’ve realized it doesn’t quite look as good as I would have hoped. So I’ve decided on a way more straightforward attack. Bro will ride around on his wheel and try to run over the player. Very easy and no effort is required

You could attempt it by animations instead of changing the size of the arms as well. It might be easier, but it’ll probably take longer.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The three scenes and 3 bosses of my Graveyard Shift. (Game name)

1 Like

Slight Redesign

1 Like

Hey, you should make ur own topic for your game stuff cause if no one responds, u can only put 3 posts. Plus, it says HJPs center, it’s not like my music space where anyone can post, I’m sorry, but this is exclusive for me,

1 Like

Yeah, My fault I don’t really understand these forums. I thought it was an area for art similar to the art dump that @paisleypug made. Thought it was a forum to put art.

2 Likes