HongJooniPooni's Music Space

This is kind of a space to make music and have others comment and stuff (:
You could also post music for others to remix and remix them yourself (: (:

p.s also by the way, I made this because people were telling me to make my own topic for music so here it is, except this isn’t just for me, its for EVERYONE

6 Likes

WOO FINALLY
NOW POST ALL OF YOUR JUMMBOX SONGS

3 Likes

here’s a challenge: in jummbox ONLY USE THE INSTRUMENTS GIVEN to you, you cannot change ANY of them, this should be good

3 Likes

that’s what i usually do… :eyes:

2 Likes

you know what? This could be a challenge space too, like use 2 instruments or have x instrument be the main one, to get things started I say: have MARIMBA as your main instrument

edit: this is a secondary challenge, you can do either

3 Likes

also I made this, simple, so anyone can make something cool

2 Likes

Also this can be a place of music discovery for mine, I think the synth kick is really cool, its so good at making a beat, almost like a heartbeat, second, the music box 2 sounds insane

1 Like

here’s a random thing i whipped up

2 Likes

nice, this sounds like something when you get to select an item

2 Likes
1 Like

cool beans

This is good, it really lives up to its title but I didn’t think that in what part it should be going down so I just made it meh (:

1 Like

I got A NEW MUSIC DISCOVERY, just take any instrument and mess around with the bottom a bit, its gonna turn into a FM expert thingy but it would still sound like your instrument and you can some seriously cool stuff, I didn’t even know what I was doing here but it sounds :exploding_head:

1 Like

yeah i like adding reverb

1 Like

I’m gonna maks a new song now

its isn’t just reverb, its echo too, that adds the extra beat, beautiful

meep JummBox

Finally this guy opens a music space.

1 Like

._.

1 Like