HorrorProduction Forum(Updates)

Ok he is Lin
I like my art to be sketchy so.

2 Likes

Nice! I can understand the fact that it looks sketchy; everyone has their own art style.

thebrickccentric has some good pathfinding examples

1 Like

Hello everyone Big Changes!
The whole house has been made. So now you can be teleported to different area but in the same place, But I plan to use one more level to stop the lag. There will also be a Logo Intro and menu so that will be 3 levels. I have added new characters which will be shown soon as I am still polishing them(there will be 6 characters in total in the house.

1 Like

The Sinister Six?

Yes Very Funny. No not the sinister six but nice joke.
There is Lin’s gradma, mom, dad, sister, hist cousion and his friend which came over for a sleepover

1 Like

Thank you! Well, I am quite a jokester.

I see. Sounds interesting!

1 Like

Hello Everyone and I am back with new updates and ideas.
I have added all of the characters which will be listed below. Click one of these tabs to learn more about these characters(and no this is not The Sinister Six)

Lin

Lin was diagnosed with identity disorder, which the doctor gave him pills to suprass the disorder.
Sometimes he will wander and forget his family, friends and relatives. This will affect the story.

John

John is lin best friend. Hes been with lin since kindergaten. Lin pays him back my doing his homework for him, becuase John does all the physical beating to protect lin.

Lin's Dad

As a businness man lin’s dad has no time for family, but he still cares alot about his family.

gradma

Lin’s gradma has been acting strange lately getting up and staring at the wall, she can not talk and his mental problems, after he whole family died.

mom

Lin’s Mom always takes care of him. Always worried about when and where he will wandered.

Luna

His sister is so annoying. But sometimes can be helpful when he wanders.

Screenshot 2022-05-06 7.22.55 AM

Real nice people do good things without expecting a reward.

1 Like

…LORE?!?

2 Likes

Yes LORE pixel_name LORE

1 Like

Here is another for the lore

Lin’s Gradma had something to do with lin’s disorder

1 Like

here is the basics of the game, if there is any bugs do tell me

1 Like

If there’s mouse clicking involved, please add WASD controls.

2 Likes

mhm Im a all nighter so Im always awake some of the times so yes i will added wasd soon @John_Shrekinson
Image result for All Might Thumbs Up. Size: 169 x 204. Source: www.seekpng.com

1 Like

Bruh you should get more sleep and wake up and be well rested (it’s good for your health)!

Poggers

2 Likes

I think about that…it’s kinda a habit

2 Likes

Sleeping well and being well-rested [like in Fallout] should be a habit :slightly_smiling_face:. It is essential for a game developer to have a healthy lifestyle if they wish to enjoy their work.

2 Likes

I sleep at 12:00PM sometimes.

1 Like

12:00 at night is actually called 12:00 AM. Sometimes I also stay up until then. Please do not go off-topic any further. We can continue this conversation in the OTC.