HorrorProduction Forum(Updates)

Hello horror-fans.
Today is the big day. Where the story and the lore comes in. So here we go. Beginning, you want to find out what had happen to your gradma and you as you have several dreams(which I will not tell NO SPOILERS) So you have to find secrets around the house while going to school, doing chores and dealing with your disorder.(GORE comes in). there will be a paranoid bar. if it goes up you go insane.(still dont know what happens next)

Middlle
still dealing with your disorder you somehow get into the office and find some flies. But it his this chanted spells. you cant open it. So you have to find the 6 words.(LORE???yes duh 6 people and 6 words hmmmm)

2 Likes

Not telling you the end. not yet

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin summoning (Sanity Bar in the Facility)

Well I have a similar feature, but the bar itself isnā€™t gonna be visable. You start hallucinating and Subject: 016 starts haunting you once your sanity is too low, but I canā€™t exactly say HorrorProductionā€™s is copying my design, since its kind of common in horror games.

2 Likes

Wow this sounds AWESOME!!! canā€™t wait till its all done and finished!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

I know, I just wanted to show you a similar mechanic for possible discussion

2 Likes

Alright, Iā€™m still not all sure how it would work, but Iā€™ll work on it.

2 Likes

Understandable, have a great game development

1 Like

Mr. Hopps Playhouse: Esther Grandma Is Linā€™s Grandma confirmed!?
(Dun Dun Duuun)
(That was a joke donā€™t take this seriously)

1 Like

Just gonna say, if your using the Alerts, that probably a bad idea, a lot of people think it makes a game look bad.
Use labels!

2 Likes

By the way, for my top secret undertale game,
how do you make a label dissapear?

0 alpha ā†’ Label/alpha

2 Likes